Lodz Special Economic Zone Joint-Stock Co.
90-349 Lodz, 22/24 Tymienieckiego St.
tel. 42 676 27 53, 676 27 54, fax 42 676 27 55
as the company managing the Lodz Special Economic Zone, invites to negotiations aiming at selecting entrepreneurs who will receive a Permit for carrying out a business activity within the Lodz Special Economic Zone:
- in the Subzone Radomsko, Area 2,
- in the Subzone Ostrzeszów, Area 2.
Taking part in egotiations is conditioned by:
1) the purchase of the „Specification of essential conditions of the negotiations” (20.000 PLN + 23% VAT) and
2) submitting a written offer together with conditions of the undertaking planned in the area of the Zone.
„The Specification of essential conditions of the negotiations” can be purchased in the office of the Zone, in Lodz, 22 G Tymienieckiego St., by settling a non-returnable payment at the amount of 20.000,00 PLN plus 23% VAT into the account of mBank No. 97 1140 1108 0000 2030 2200 1001.
The interested Bidders can obtain further information at the above address or by phone No. 42 275 50 64, office hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
The negotiations offers are to be submitted at the office of the Lodz SEZ Joint-Stock Co. in Lodz, 22G Tymienieckiego St.:
- by the 22nd June 2018 at 09.30 a.m. at the latest – Subzone Radomsko, Area 2,
- by the 22nd June 2018 at 12.30 p.m. at the latest – Subzone Ostrzeszów, Area 2.
The opening sessions of the negotiations will take place in the office of the Lodz SEZ Joint-Stock Co.:
- on the 22nd June 2018 at 10.00 a.m. at the latest – Subzone Radomsko, Area 2,
- on the 22nd June 2018 at 1.00 p.m. at the latest – Subzone Ostrzeszów, Area 2.
The negotiations offers will be evaluated on the basis of the criteria in accordance with the „Specification of essential conditions of the negotiations” and the Decree of the Minister of Economy and Labour of 15 November 2004 (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2073 – consolidated act) concerning a way of execution, terms and conditions of tenders or negotiations and criteria of projects assessment when it comes to business activities which are to be undertaken by investors in the Lodz SEZ.
The negotiations will be won by the Bidder whose negotiation offer will obtain the maximum score, however not less than 50% of all possible score.
The Lodz Special Economic Zone Joint-Stock Co. may invalidate the negotiations in the event of a material change of circumstances resulting in that the continuation of the negotiations procedure is not in the public interest, which could not have been predicted earlier or when the negotiations procedure has a defect which makes it impossible to issue the Permit. The Lodz SEZ Joint-Stock Co. will inform all bidders at the same time, in writing, about invalidation of the procedure, giving the factual and legal reasons thereof.
The content of the following invitation in Polish version is published on the website of the Lodz SEZ Joint-Stock Co.: www.sse.lodz.pl – in section „Przetargi”.